Monday, April 13, 2009

Change

"I can change. I can live out my imagination instead of my memory. I can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past."
Stephen Covey

Are you living out of your memory? Most of us have never considered that, but that is indeed what we are doing. We beleive that things will turn out a certain way, based on what has happened in the past, and they do. We look at the things all around us and assume that they will stay that way. Our future becomes tied to our past. The past keeps on perpetuating itself, because we expect it to.

What if we expected the future to be different from anything we have ever experienced or read about? What if we were free to invent a future that could be anything we could imagine? That would be exciting because we would be free to create a future that is exactly what we want.

Most of us are tied to our limiting past. We think that if we couldn't do something before, there's no reason why we will be able to do it this time. We don't give it a second chance. Our past obstacles, problems, and challenges continue to haunt us.

What if we could be, do, and have whatever we want? What if we truly understood that we had limitless potential? We would never be afraid to try, because we would expect success. And then we would change. We would acheive an abundance of success.

For ideas about how to acheive true success, visit http://www.reachingmypotential.com

No comments: