Friday, May 15, 2009

Only

"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be."
Karen Ravn

We create our own limits, on growth, seeing, and being. We expect to accomplish a certain level of things in our life, and that's the level we accomplish. If I never reach for the stars, I will never get farther than the ground. If I never try, I will never succeed.

If I never look for something better, I will never find it. If I only expect life to continue the same as it always has done, I will never find anything new in lfe. If I never look for new and exciting opportunities for growth, if I don't know they are out there, then I will never see them. If I don't look past all the obstacles and frustrations to where those growth opportunities are hiding, then all I will see is obstacles and frustrations.

If I never dream of having a better life someday, I will never be any better than I am now. If I expect to continue living the same quality of life, that is what will happen. If I dream of becoming great, then I will be motivated to seek those growth opportunities, and look for them in unexpected places, and reach high for them. And the limits to my growth, seeing, and distance travelled will be raised enough to allow me to become the person I want to be and to have the better life I dreamed of.

For ideas about how to acheive true success, visit http://www.reachingmypotential.com

No comments: